Sunday, March 30, 2008

gratuitous pulp fiction dialogue

                      LANCE
Now this is Panda, from Mexico.
Very good stuff. This is Bava,
different, but equally good. And
this is Choco from the Hartz
Mountains of Germany. Now the
first two are the same, forty-five
an ounce -- those are friend prices
-- but this one...
(pointing to the Choco)
...this one's a little more
expensive. It's fifty-five. But
when you shoot it, you'll know
where that extra money went.
Nothing wrong with the first two.
It's real, real, real, good shit.
But this one's a fuckin' madman.

VINCENT
Remember, I just got back from
Amsterdam.

LANCE
Am I a nigger? Are you in
Inglewood? No. You're in my
house. White people who know the
difference between good shit and
bad shit, this is the house they
come to. My shit, I'll take the
Pepsi Challenge with Amsterdam shit
any ol' day of the fuckin' week.

VINCENT
That's a bold statement.

No comments: